As I've finally found a moment to catch up on my blog reading, come to find out, I've been tagged! If you are reading this, then consider yourself tagged. As I was tagged two times over, I'm going to combine them into one tag. My tag challenge to you is to do both of these.
First tag is to post the 4th photo in your 4th folder.
This is a not-so-clear-as-I'd-like shot of the sunset somewhere in Colorado on the road back to UT in August, post marital times in the fam.
The second tag is nearly the same, 5th pic in the 5th folder on your computer:
The Missouri River, also in August. It had been a while, living in the arid desert, since I'd seen such a wide river...and it is always a beautiful sight (ignore the crane!).
1 comments:
We just wanted to say Hello and that the boys miss you!!! They don't miss the NICU though. I think they are loving it at home.
Post a Comment