Having worked the past few nights and flying out of here in the morning, I have a million things to do today. Only one itsy bitsy problem....I have no clean clothing!! So, after a few loads of laundry are done, I will be running to catch up.
In case I don't get to tell each of you personally, Have a Wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! May all good things come to you and yours, not just this time of year, but always!!
6 years ago
1 comments:
the pictures are awesome. I am sure they all had a great time. You are such a great "Aunt" to my little ones. I can't thank you enough for all that you do and the love you give. I am sorry you are dealing with "SAD" I know that is hard. I wish I could help but I don't know of anything I can do. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Love, Maureen
Post a Comment