Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Phew

Wow, what a week. With all 6 of my nights in a row being so busy, I have basically just come home to crash and do it all over again. Nonetheless, I haven't forgotten to be grateful and have a short list to make up for my negligence.

1. I am thankful for knee high cute socks. As those who know me well are aware, I love cute socks. Knee highs have kept my legs warm between work and home, allowing me to leave the heat off in the car in the mornings and drive safely (stay awake).

2. I am thankful for SNOW!! So, we only got a tiny bit and it all melted quickly, so what?! It's SNOW! :)

3. I am very thankful for my awesome coworkers. This was a crazy weekend, moreso than even usual. For all of you who stepped up and made it work, kudos!

4. I am thankful for Aleve. Sometimes, I couldn't function without it.

0 comments: