Monday, November 1, 2010

Gratitude attitude

The weather is definitely turning chillier. The leaves, in vivid hues of gold, red, orange and brown are quickly falling and trees are starting to become barren. Halloween, with its ghosts, ghouls, goblins, and even princesses, has come and passed. In other words, November is here.
This year has passed at warp speed. Buying a house, raising puppies, settling in at work, making friends, and watching my adorable nephew sprout and grow have all sped by.
I was reminded today that my Month of Thankfulness has returned. I was reminded that amidst all the craziness of life, I need to take this time to be grateful for that which I have been given.
This in mind, today I am full of gratitude for babies. I LOVE babies. (No big secret here). I love their warm snuggly bodies, their googly smiles, their giggles, their innocence and unconditional love. There is nothing in this world more relaxing and happy making than cuddling and rocking a sweet little one in the middle of the night. Watching them make progress, grow, and develop brings such delight and peace. I love that babies give me a sense of purpose, a 'raison d'etre' per se. I love that because of babies, I feel like I make a difference in this world.

So, tell me, what are YOU grateful for?

0 comments: