Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oops, I did it again!


Have I ever mentioned that reading is something of a downfall for me? On my nights off, I go to bed...fully intending to sleep...and start reading. Around 2 a.m., I start glancing at the clock and thinking, "Jo, this is your chance to sleep nights! Take it!". Usually, however, I am way too engrossed in the story and justify reading for 'just a little longer'. The past two nights, I've not gotten to sleep until somewhere in the 5 a.m. proximity. This severely cuts into my daylight freetime because I then proceed to sleep until 1 p.m. or later. I really am a night owl and wish everyone else were too. If that were the case, then the world would run on my unorthodox schedule and I'd get alot more done on my days....er, nights...off!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...tell me what books you love! I need recommendations :) Are you on goodreads.com?