This bug seems to be metamorphosing and developing a life of its own. On Thursday last week, I went to the Dr. He informed me that the flu was going around, lasting 3-4 days, and to take a couple of days to rest (as I was on day 2 by this point). He even tested me for Influenza A and B and Strep....all of which came back negative. Other than my cough, stuffiness, and overall body soreness, Wed. through Sat. day went by well. By late Saturday, the coughing had significantly increased, I HURT all over, have had constant fevers, am losing my voice from coughing, am as weak and shaky as I was when recovering from mono and am incredibly tired all the time. What happened to 3 to 4 days?! Can I please go back to that please? Think the Dr.'s getting another visit tomorrow!
6 years ago
2 comments:
sorry about all the "blech". So far I've managed to avoid any major illnesses this winter.
How do doctors managed to not get sick all the time? They're exposed to so many things. I suppose as a nurse you get that too.
If it helps, picture MO right now. The grass has tints of green on the roots, and sky is blue and sunny, and tomorrow it's suppose to be in the upper 70's. Sunday morning I awoke to the most beautiful sunrise, and this morning I awoke to a thick misty sunrise (and you can check both of those out in my albums on facebook.) Maybe they'll help cheer you up.
the word I have to type to post this comment is: heacnonf
I am sorry you are sick!! Hopefully you can kick whatever bug you have.
Post a Comment