Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So I say La Di Da Di Daaah

The weather outside is, well, Utah. If you don't like it right now, just wait 5 minutes, it'll change. I'm ready for steady warmth and sunshine, but that wouldn't be normal for spring here, would it?

I have my plane ticket for MO next Monday. I'm flying out, spending a day at my parents', then going on the hunt. Job/house, you name it. To say that I have butterflies in my stomach is to severely underexaggerate. I still don't have my paperwork for the MO nursing license complete. Tomorrow, I will be running around the valley trying to accomplish that.

I'm increasingly excited, nervous, elated, and sad about the move. I'm going to miss my loved ones here SOOO much! I'm SOOO excited to be near my loved ones out there. Wonder if I can get these ones to migrate out there? Maureen and Robin? If you lead the way, maybe your kids would come too? :)

On the super uber exciting news, I'm gonna be an AUNT! Tom and Margo are expecting on November 1!! Yay!! (or to be more accurate, Margo is, but that's the inaccuracy of the English language at play).

Ok, I think that's all...Oh, maybe not. I go back to work on Thursday night. FINALLY!
I'm actually excited to go. See you all then!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What??? You are moving to Missouri? Wow that is exciting AND nerve wrecking at the same time I am sure. I am assuming that is where your parents live. Change can always be a new adventure in life to look forward to. That is awesome.

Emery's said...

That is so sad that you are leaving! I still need your picture with the boys. I am sure the little ones in the NICU at IMC will greatly miss you! I don't know what we would have done without you! You were literally our life savor! Good luck with EVERYTHING!

Clint, Rachel, Brayden, Logan, and Conner