Thursday, January 7, 2010

Updates

I've never been so glad to have the holidays over. I know, that may sound sad, but they honestly were not the best of times for me this year.
It was great visiting family and friends in Utah. I did enjoy that. Christmas, well, that is a long story, best forgotten...but if you really want to hear it...call me (noone does that lately and I'd love to hear from people). I did enjoy spending New Years with family, and it would've been perfect if there had been more sleep, less traveling, just a touch more warmth and a couple more people.
Life is getting back into a more normal swing of things. Or a slightly altered version of normal. Kate has come to KC to stay with me...possibly until April, when she heads back to school. She gets my spare bedroom and bathroom. We have had fun playing with food, coming up with all sorts of yummy recipes and learning to improve our cooking skills. We've also found that we both suck at the Wii, but in a fun way.



Ok, so that's life. Oh, and here are a couple fun pics of Newell from New Years. What a cute, smart little guy! Margo and Tom are doing a great job at this parenting thing!

0 comments: