Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who are you?

Wait! Before you glance at the pics and think I am just repeating myself, hear me out!

Since bringing the 'boys' home, I've found myself in the middle of a mystery. Tag is obviously a Lab mix, but Toby's other origins have been a mystery. People frequently stop me and comment on what a handsome dog he is and "What is he?" They are amazed and dubious when I tell them that the boys are actually litter mates. Because of this, I have frequently spent free time roaming the net for images of Lab mixes that could explain my boys' origins. I think I may have found a few answers.What do you think?! Am I on to something here?

I've always wondered if Tag had a bit of German Shepherd in him. The way he cocks his head and pricks his ears is very distinctive. The dog on the right is a German Shepherd/ Lab mix and could easily be a grown version of Tag.
The dog on the left, while NOT Toby, looks like a grown carbon copy of him. This dog is an Australian Shepherd/Lab mix.  

0 comments: