Going on vacation only to get sick is the pits! About the time we hit the 30ish degree weather the other day, my asthma started kicking in and I started coughing. Along with the inability to breathe through my nose, I now wheeze and hack. The kind doctor at Instacare (apparently my entire Dr.'s office has headed off to some convention this week!) gave me meds and told me to take the weekend off work.
The good thing to all this was the fact that I finally had a Friday night free. Friday nights are game nights at my Grandma M.'s house. I haven't been able to go for a few months, but last night I went and played and just had a good time (good while medicated, that is).
It took 6 CD's to burn all my pics and videos from the trip! Guess there should be at least one or two really good ones there!
0 comments:
Post a Comment