Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Life is beautiful


Every other Tuesday night, our paycheck stubs show up on the company website, though our actual paychecks go through at the end of the week. Reviewing my hours, I discovered that this pay period I had 21 hours of overtime. In case anyone was wondering why they haven't seen me outside of work for a while, this should explain alot. Technically, I was only scheduled for 16 hours of overtime, but I seem to have managed to pick up an extra 5 over the two weeks. The good news is that I'm almost done!! Yay! Back to 36 hour weeks!

Lest ye think I am all work, no play, Tammy and I took the girls up the canyon last week to check out the fall colors and play. Beautiful day and not too soon....it snowed like crazy today. Also, a week ago Saturday, the girls came over for the day while Tammy and Dan helped in the moving of Grandma to my aunt and uncles' home. Sara and Jayne loved playing dress-up while Abby took a nap with my 'baby'.

1 comments:

kate's rebellion - president said...

yay! what's your schedule like Thanksgiving week? I've a whole week (two weekends worth) off! YEAH! SLC HERE I COME!