So, I've been stuck home for two days now. Between an upset stomach, stuffed head, leaky nose, sore throat and full body aches, I've had enough!! Getting sick is bad enough, but doing it when I can't afford to miss work really sucks.
6 years ago
Life doesn't always come out the way we plan it, but it is still as beautiful!
So, I've been stuck home for two days now. Between an upset stomach, stuffed head, leaky nose, sore throat and full body aches, I've had enough!! Getting sick is bad enough, but doing it when I can't afford to miss work really sucks.
Posted by Jo at 11:07 PM
2 comments:
i like the hair color, and i can sympethize with the sick and cant miss work thing, they told me last night if i miss one more day i am fired.
Well I LOVE da hair! You're the kinda person that can wear a variety of shades and still be beautiful. I hope you get better (Partly because I don't want to catch it when I come to visit)(but I am sympathetic too!) and I hope you get your insentive thing-a-ma-jigger. I think I want to cut my hair (since dying it anything else would make my scary pale and I am quite content to be a natural blonde) but I dunno what style. I want layers though, because my hair has NO body and it is getting stringier and thinner the longer and flatter it is. Blah!
Post a Comment