Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankfulness x 5

I know, I've been a slacker! So, to make it up to all of you, I have a treat for you


1. I am thankful for companies that keep their promises. So....this being said...all you Dr. Pepper fans.... (drumroll......) Tomorrow, starting at 12:01 am, the Dr. Pepper website will have a printable coupon for a free 20 oz Dr. Pepper available to all here in the great US of A. This offer is available for exactly 24 hours and the coupon is good for a couple of months. Just check it out!



2. I am thankful for gravity. Without it, life would certainly be interesting, wouldn't it?



3. I'm grateful for cell phones. While sometimes it is annoying to have people be able to always reach you and expect you to always be available, it also comes in handy when your sister is two hours later than you expected her to arrive and you are worried about her safety.

4. I'm grateful to live in such a prosperous country. I know the economy is really struggling right now, but we still have so many things that we need available to us at all times. So many places in the world, people just struggle to survive. The majority of us have not only what we need, but so much more. We need to remember to give to those in need, not only in this time of year, but all the time.
5. And, finally, on a lighter note, I'm thankful for 'Psych', the show! I love that show!!! If you haven't seen it, take a bit and check it out. Soooo funny!




All caught up!!! Yay! I'm going to try to do better this next week...

1 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks about the Dr. Pepper! That is great! And also I love Psych as well. It's a great show. Tammy got me hooked on it. Did you know that on the 28th of this month I believe they have a new psych episode? I will have to double check the date but I believe that's what the website said! Thanks for sharing all what your thankful for! It's fun to read! Have a good day!