Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Be OK

I received a note on my door yesterday that having pet food outside your apartment is not allowed. As a matter of fact, we aren't allowed to have anything outside our doors, apparently. The cat food and blanket are no longer out there, guiding Oliver home. I guess it's all out of my hands now.

Figaro and I are rattling around this big, mostly empty, apartment. Figgy hardly leaves my side, unless he's sleeping. I think he's missing Ollie as much as I am. Since I sent Kate off to ID earlier this week, it's been really quiet around here.

I have a fully stocked kitchen, thanks to the McB's and S's. Gina's parents loaned me kitchenware and gave me food. Margo's parents had been visiting Tom and Margo over the weekend, I was on their way back, so they brought me a small pickup load of my stuff (mainly kitchen and bathroom stuff). I'm sleeping on my air mattress and sitting on the McB's loaned futon until my furniture can be brought out here.

The apartment complex loans out washers and dryers, full sized. It's great to have those available to me in my own home again. I have my own space, clothing, food, bathroom(s), and at least one of my pets...so, why am I feeling so down?

0 comments: