Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Don't be a gooey chocolate chip cookie!

Ok, so I did it. I ordered the second season of Psych! AAAHH!

I love that show and all of Shawn Spencer's kookiness.

Speaking of Psych, I need to go visit Jodi and 'my' triplets!! I know, the two may not seem related in any way, but I loaned Jodi my copy of the first season the last time I went over there - months ago. I love Jodi, she is so sweet and cute and an awesome Mama. Those adorable munchkins couldn't have come to a better family. It really is a good thing she's so awesome as she and Paul already had three kids and having triplets was a total surprise. The babies are beautiful, and of all the families I've come to love through work, I have bonded with these guys the most. Unfortunately, between illnesses and 'busy'ness in my life, I haven't been able to go visit for quite some time. :(

Did I mention I love my job?!

0 comments: