Since the day we (we being myself and Tammy's family - albeit across the complex) moved into this apartment complex, Sara has been asking when we can go swimming in the pool. Last Sunday, the pool opened. The weather the first part of the week, when I was working, was rather conducive to pool play. This weekend, now that I am free, is not. For several weeks now, we'd planned to play in the pool today. Late last night, while I was still wide awake, I could hear it raining. Today, it's in the lower 60's and overcast. NOT outdoor swimming weather in the least!
So, I propose an alternate plan. The fitness center, to which I have a membership, has a great indoor pool with a waterslide and various other fun accessories. If only their open swim hours are right, we're going there today!!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment